Calling all Parrotheads! Start your day early for the Jimmy Buffett concert at Wrigley Field by joining Chicago’s official “Son of a Son of a Sailor” Preshow Celebration at Gallagher Way on Friday, July 13. The event kicks off at noon with a videoboard screening of Jimmy Buffett’s 2005 Wrigley Field performance, lawn games, face painting, photo ops and live music at Gallagher Way.
Stop by any of the brand new restaurants around Gallagher Way for tropical-themed drinks specials, Caribbean inspired menu items and even more live music.
Fins up! Gallagher Way will be the place to be all day before the big show at Wrigley Field.
Gallagher Way festivities are open to the public from 12-3 p.m. At 3 p.m., Gallagher Way is only open to ticket holders. Restaurant festivities are open to the public according to their individual business hours. Please call or visit any of the individual restaurants’ websites for additional details.
12-3 P.M. OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- Jimmy Buffett-themed drink specials and entertainment begins at Gallagher Way restaurants including Budweiser Brickhouse Tavern, Big Star, Smoke Daddy, Mordecai, West Town Bakery + Tap, Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams, Hotel Zachary and Dutch & Doc’s.
- Gallagher Way festivities begin with the 2005 Jimmy Buffett concert at Wrigley Field streaming on the video board, face painting, lawn games, a vinyl record spin art station with Scratch Events, a live parrot and a free lei to the first 4,000 people to visit Gallagher Way.
- A merchandise tent will sell Jimmy Buffett concert merchandise before and during the show.
3-11 P.M. TICKET HOLDERS ONLY
- Beginning at 3 p.m., Gallagher Way is open to Jimmy Buffett ticket holders only. At this time, non-ticket holders are welcome to keep the party going by purchasing a Jimmy Buffett ticket at the Wrigley Field ticket window or by visiting one of the nearby restaurants. Beer and wine sales in Gallagher Way begin at 3 p.m. and are open to ticket holders only.
- Mr. Myers: 3-4:30 p.m. Mr Myers’ Caribbean Rock sound returns to Gallagher Way this year with its unique mix of reggae, calypso, Jimmy Buffett beach music and their own originals.
- Logan Brill: 5-6:45 p.m. Logan brings a Nashville twist on roots music with an authentic blend of blues, country, R&B and folk.
Learn more here.